Jul 15: Pilot Training

Richardt Field Weather

Sponsored by Express Hobbies
   For their support, the
   HUB CITY RADIO
   CONTROL CLUB
   WOULD LIKE TO THANK

Aero Logistics site

Author Topic: Control Line  (Read 70 times)

Greg Lock

• Administrator
  • New here
Control Line
« on: June 15, 2020, 04:45:40 PM »
Control Line  Morning at Richardt Field June 27

Saturday morning June 27, from 9:00am to 1:00pm

This will be an informal "fun fly" type event for all types of control line models, and pilots of all skill levels. It will take place on Saturday morning June 27, from 9:00am to 1:00pm, after which use of the runway and flying field the runway will return to normal R/C activities. There will be no breakfast or lunch at the field, just bring your control line equipment and come fly!!!

Visitors and spectators welcome, up to a maximum of 30 individuals at the field.

If you are planning to fly with us, a few things to note:

-Must have MAAC membership.
-MAAC Safety Code for control line requires your handle to be equipped of a safety cord wrist strap to prevent fly-away's in the event that one should accidentally let go of the handle during flight. If you don't already have this on your handle, they can be easily made up with some nylon cord,  or something like that. Mine is made with a piece of bootlace.
-For those of us who wish to run our Fox 35's and/or combat planes the way they were designed to be run, the muffler requirement will be waived for this event only.
-Rubber powered free flight is also welcome for this event provided the downwind flight path is well away from the control line circles.

If there are any questions, contact me be email, or call or text me at 306-203-6244.

Fair winds and tight lines,

Darryl Wurtz
Vice President
Hub City Radio Control Club

« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 04:53:48 PM by Greg Lock »