Oct 14: Annual General Meeting - at Richardt Field

Richardt Field Weather

Sponsored by Express Hobbies
   For their support, the
   HUB CITY RADIO
   CONTROL CLUB
   WOULD LIKE TO THANK

Aero Logistics site

Author Topic: Control Line Fun Fly  (Read 85 times)

Greg Lock

• Administrator
  • New here
Control Line Fun Fly
« on: August 06, 2020, 06:18:09 PM »
We have thumbs up from the HCRCC Executive to have another control line session at the field on

Saturday, September-26  in the afternoon from 1 pm to 4pm.   

This will be an informal "fun fly" type event for all types of control line models, and pilots of all skill levels. It will take place on Monday evening, August 31st, starting at 6:00 pm and going until its too dark to fly.

Visitors and spectators welcome, up to a maximum of 30 individuals at the field.

If you come out to fly with us, a few things to note:

Must have MAAC membership.

MAAC Safety Code for control line requires your handle to be equipped of a safety cord wrist strap to prevent fly-away's in the event that one should accidentally let go of the handle during flight. 1/2A 049 models are exempted from this rule.

To facilitate physical distancing, I will bring out a couple of launching stooges to allow pilots to start their engines and launch their models without having to have someone hold the plane as they do so.

For those of us who wish to run our Fox 35's and/or combat planes the way they were designed to be run, the muffler requirement will be waived for this event.

If there are any questions, contact me by email, or call or text me at 306-203-6244.

Fair winds and tight lines,

Darryl Wurtz

« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 08:57:36 AM by Greg Lock »